|Title:||OPERATIONS ANALYST MID LEVEL|
|Location:||Washington, DC or Alexandria, VA|
OPERATIONS ANALYST MID LEVEL
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team! We are a service disabled veteran owned small business, specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training. We are looking for a results-oriented mid-level Navy Program Operations Analyst. The ideal candidate for this position will be an experienced individual who is hard-working, excels in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and has a positive energetic attitude. This position is contingent upon contract award and will be in Washington, DC or Alexandria, VA area.
- Determines ways to better coordinate, manage, and improve program processes by applying analytical methodologies.
- Support the development of Cost Estimating Relationships (CER), and Cost Factors for Ship Combat or Weapons Systems. Create easy to use cost data structures that rationally organize new and existing data sources.
- Provides support in the conduct of Special Cost Engineering Analysis Studies including economic analysis of alternatives and existing systems; cost tracking and/or trend analyses of life cycle cost categories and/or selected work breakdown structure (WBS); Monte Carlo models to simulate cost, schedule, and risk using the cost informed by schedule methodology.
- Performs cost engineering analyses to include life cycle cost estimating, cost assessments, Basis of Estimates (BOE) analysis, Cost as an Independent Variable (CAIV) analysis, and Business Case Analyses.
- Supports the evaluation of proposals including the review of Basis of Estimate (BOEs), developing cost estimates and models based on historical actuals, and supporting the development of the Government’s Technical Assessment Report (TAR).
- Supports discussions with vendors including assessment of technical and historical actuals; analyses of vendor responses to request for information and reviewing independent audit agency reports such as DCMA and DCAA.
- Provides Earned Value Management (EVM) analysis and support. Analyze contractor’s cost, technical and schedule performance and forecast the estimate at complete for the contract.
- Supports the development and conduct of Affordability / Should Cost analyses with the intent of driving efficiencies into estimates and program costs and provide support in developing engineering cost models to allow for Should Cost excursions. Support the development of Cost Analysis Requirement Documents (CARD).
- Generates cost model runs in support of budget exhibit development and justification, and in support of what-if analysis for alternative funding options. Provide budget inputs, develop documentation for methodologies and assumptions of the cost estimate, and assist program office in budget review cycles and inquiries.
- Required Experience and Education:
- U.S. citizen with active DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- Bachelor’s level degree in engineering discipline, mathematics, or economic analysis.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in cost estimating/engineering or operations research.
- Experience with multiple analytical techniques including simulation, linear and non-linear programming, dynamic programming, queuing and other stochastic models.
- Experience with and understanding of supporting U.S. Navy or DoD programs and operations.