Are you looking to join a growing HR team and organization? If so, then come join our team! SBG Technology Solutions (SBG), a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, we are looking for a results-oriented Technical Recruiter. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. This position will be located in Alexandria, VA.
We are looking for Technical Recruiter who can use traditional and non-traditional sourcing techniques to identify qualified talent. This individual will also take an active part in developing networking groups, job fairs and other recruiting events.
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years’ experience working directly for, or supporting a government contractor is a strong plus. Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and experience.
- Experience in recruitment of IT candidates to included, but not limited to Senior Software System Architect candidates etc. as well as professional positions.
- Proven understanding of recruiting and sourcing concepts required.
- Creative, think outside of the box recruitment strategies. Must have the aptitude and creativity for figuring out how to recruit for other unique positions.
- Proven ability to build a recruiting pipeline and recruitment initiatives.
- Must have passion and sense of urgency for recruiting with demanding deadlines and thrive in stressful and non-stressful situations remaining poised and professional at all times.
- Proven organizational skills with a strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with ongoing demands.
- Demonstrated knowledge to navigate an applicant tracking system is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Strong Excel experience is a plus.
- Ability to maintain strict levels of confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
SBG offers a competitive benefits package!
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D)