|Title:||Combat Systems Engineering Technician|
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Combat Systems Engineering Technician. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Combat Systems Engineering Technician position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, has the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
SBG Technology Solutions seeks Combat Systems Engineering Technicians with five (5) or more years of Surface Combatant Combat Systems experience in design; operations; engineering development; systems integration; lifetime support maintenance; or training development with various shipboard surface combat systems in support of the Center for Surface Combat Systems (CSCS) and AEGIS Training and Readiness Center (ATRC) in Dahlgren VA.
- Perform engineering work in support of the U.S. Navy Surface Combat Systems including the design; evaluation; planning; testing and operation of electrical; electronic; mechanical; and/or computer components; equipment and training systems in support of CSCS and ATRC.
- Perform various computer program performance tests and analyze and document results.
- Provide unscheduled emergent corrective maintenance to continue execution of training being instructed at CSCS training facilities.
- Identify and document functional requirements in support of U.S. Navy Combat Systems and Training Systems to the submode level.
- Review, write, and provide updates to technical documentation to include program updates and revisions.
- Analyze research & development plans.
- Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced engineers and/or engineering support staff.
- Maintain current knowledge of emerging Aegis Combat Systems Programs and supporting relevant technologies as required.
Preferred Experience and Education:
- Five (5) years of Surface Combat Systems experience in: design; operations; engineering development; systems integration; lifetime support maintenance; or training development with various Surface Combat Systems.
- Possess Minimum Clearance Level: Secret
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V