|Title:||Ship Control System (SCS) System Integration Team Lead (SIT) Support|
Ship Control System (SCS) System Integration Team Lead (SIT) Support
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented SCS System Integration Lead. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for this position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
- Provides direct support to the Ship Control SIT Lead and Deputy in efforts to complete the design and integration of Ship Control System (SCS) and the Hovering and Missile Compensation Control System (HMCCS).
- Facilitates timely decisions in the review and adjudication of all design products and written correspondence by the appropriate NAVSEA technical stakeholders, Strategic Systems Programs (SSP), UK, NAVY Field Activities in accordance with Ship Specifications to meet commitment completion dates.
- Interfaces with stakeholders to generate letters and packages for official release.
- Establishes and manages SCS/HMCCS commitments. Track and report status of commitments.
- Attends weekly commitment meetings and other applicable meetings required to support Ship Control SIT Lead and Deputy.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Active Secret security clearance
- Ability to understand and succinctly summarize, communicate, and document technical issues.
- Knowledge of NAVY shipboard and submarine FBW systems, and DOD acquisition programs.
- Knowledge of the NAVY correspondence manual, English grammar, spelling, and punctuation to correct errors in draft material. The ability to use a variety of software products.
- Professional knowledge of the Requirements Manual for Submarine Fly-By-Wire Ship Control Systems, NAVSEA T9044-AD-MAN-010
- The ability to use a variety of software products (e.g. MS Office, MS Outlook) and information systems (e.g. CDMS, CITIS, SWSNET, TeamCenter)
- Must be a U.S. citizen to obtain and maintain a D.O.D. security clearance
Preferred Skills and Experience
Experience with SUBSAFE or FBW audits preferred
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V