|Title:||Program Management Analyst - BFM|
Program Management Analyst - BFM
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Budget Financial Management (BFM) Program Management Analyst. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Program Management Analyst position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
The Program Management Analyst will support the SUB-S Submarine Warfare Federated Tactical Systems (SWFTS) program. The SUB-S leads the coordination of all SWIFTS Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) efforts across multiple stakeholder organizations and program offices for the delivery of submarine systems. The Program Management Analyst will report to the SUB-S Business Financial Manager. This position will be located at the Washington Naval Yard in Washington, DC.
- Assists in preparing program and budget reports, financial presentations/briefs, and other materials to support the budgeting process
- Assists in updating spend plans / obligation phasing plans, tracks funding execution through workflow and updates corresponding documents logs for all active years (OPN, WPN, RDT&E, OMN, and SCN)
- Assists with execution of funding, tracking/reporting in Navy ERP, responses to data calls and drills, and supporting of POM/Congressional briefs
- Updates Mid-Year spreadsheet for all active years and all appropriations and update draft mid-year review responses
- Prepares COR/ACRN control spreadsheets and funding documents in Navy ERP and prepares WBS lines in Navy ERP (all active appropriations)
- Updates of budget binders and document preparation
- Provides draft realignment/funds allocation form as needed for CRA, etc. (all appropriations)
- Provides supporting information for program audits and reviews as required
- Provides Program Management support to the PEO SUB-S Program Manager, Deputy Program Manager and other SUB-S staff in the preparation of agendas, briefs, minutes, teleconferences and action items for working groups, integrated product teams, and emergent Program and Technical meetings as necessary.
- Coordinates, attends, and prepares briefs for other various program level reviews and technical meetings.
- Prepares weekly SWFTS Highlights for distribution. Travel and on-site participation in meetings, working groups, and testing efforts as necessary to support the program office task(s).
- Maintains database of presentations, briefings, and papers to address program management issues for use in technical design reviews, technical review boards (Flag Boards), and others.
- Supports the generation and maintenance of programmatic and technical products, including Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms), program plans, organization charts, policies, procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and related materials needed to support the SWFTS guidance and policy.
- Supports budget exhibit submissions by assisting in the preparation, formulation, justification and presentation of program status.
- Active Secret security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Five or more years of experience with budget planning, budget preparation, and budget execution for acquisition programs
- Experience with SCN, R&D and OMN appropriations and Navy ERP Experience
- Proficiency with MS Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience creating charts or graphs to display data trends with little oversight
- Must be a U.S. citizen to obtain and maintain a D.O.D. security clearance
Preferred Skills and Experience
Understanding of submarine language / acronyms in acquisition and operation is highly desired
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V