SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Administrative Assistant. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Administrative Assistant position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
The Administrative Assistant provides management assistance and programmatic support to the Acquisition Management Directorate, PEO Ships (Ships AM) regarding planning, acquisition, production, and delivery of Government Furnished equipment for the U.S. Navy. This position is located at the Navy Yard in Washington, DC.
- Prepares routing actions responses, award recommendations, letters of appreciation and letters of commendation.
- Prepares contract status reports
- Responsible for preparing meeting agendas, minutes and presentations as needed
- Conducts analysis of duties and responsibilities
- Defense Travel System (DTS) Management
- Tracks NAVSEA badge requests for Contract Support Team and Ships AM personnel
- Conducts analysis of duties and responsibilities Acquisition Management Personnel
- Reviews and develops position descriptions and vacancy justifications as required.
- Active Secret Clearance
- 3- 5 years of experience providing administrative support to senior executives.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- High School Diploma
- Must be a U.S. Citizen to obtain and maintain a DOD security clearance
Preferred skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Previous experience with Defense Travel System preferred
- Experience creating job descriptions highly desired
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V