|Title:||Executive Support Assistant / Administrative Specialist|
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business, specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security and training, is looking for a results-oriented Executive Support Assistant / Administrative Specialist. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Executive Support Assistant / Administrative Specialist would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, has the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
The Executive Support Assistant / Administrative Specialist will support the Army Office of Small Business Programs. This individual will be responsible for providing expert level administrative support for the Director, Army OSBP.
- Scheduling appointments, coordinating conferences, and maintaining and disseminating schedules.
- Arranging travel and other duties confidential in nature to senior management.
- Preparing formal, official correspondence based on drafts from Army OSBP Senior Leaders and Program Managers.
- Assisting in the preparation of required reports and presentations.
- Answering the telephone and referring calls within the office.
- Interfacing with the public whenever there are inquiries concerning the office, including the greeting of high-level officials as required.
- Responsible for coordination of office administrative functions and processing requests for travel arrangements, accommodations and reimbursement of expenses, both manually and through the Defense Travel System (DTS).
- Maintaining accountability of files and correspondence in the office.
- Formatting correspondence, reports, briefings and other content drafted by Program Managers and staff.
Preferred Experience and Education:
- Five years of experience providing administrative support to senior executives at the General Officer/Senior Executive Service or equivalent level is required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
Please visit us at www.sbgts.com.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V