SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented senior level Integration Engineer. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Integration Engineer position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
The Integration Engineer must have experience in the coordination and integration of multiple IT systems/subsystems into an operational unit, ensuring full functional and performance capabilities are retained in addition to having significant experience in introducing new hardware or software into a new or existing environment while minimizing disruption and mitigating risks. This position will be located at the Veterans Affairs in Washington, DC
- Integrates multiple IT systems/subsystems into an operational unit, ensuring full functional and performance capabilities are retained
- Coordinates with development and user teams to assess risks, goals and needs and ensure that all are adequately addressed
- Introduces new hardware or software into a new or existing environment while minimizing disruption and mitigating risks
· Develops relationships with client and development team; ensures appropriate participation of key client stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math or equivalent discipline. Eight years of additional experience can be substituted for education
- 15 or more years of information technology experience. Identity and Access Management (IAM) experience is required
- Veterans Affairs experience preferably developing, implementing, or supporting VA’s SSO solution
- Proficiency with Systems Integration, Interoperability, Testing, Development
- Superior knowledge of the following standards: SCIM, SPML, HL7v2/v3, SAML, XACML
- Proficiency with the following concepts: RBAC, Provisioning, ABAC, SSO, Federation
- Software development or implementation experience is required
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment is preferred
- Rational Tools experience is highly desired
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V