SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Program Manager. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the senior-level Program Manager position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, has the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
This individual will be responsible for providing support to the Army National Guard.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly activity reports
- Responsible for the contract deliverable requirements and the performance of contract duties to the Government PM (i.e., Support strategic direction as it relates to J6 transition activities, manage cybersecurity program, conduct program management duties and provide operational support to enable nationwide coordination)
- Responsible for administrative, financial reporting, and technical requirements; works directly with customer.
- Provides guidance and plans operations of the contract staff to accomplish the mission
- Ensure proper reporting standards (i.e., weekly, monthly, PMR)
Preferred Experience and Education:
- ARNG experience as it relates to J6 operations and processes, strong familiarization with the DOD IT Framework Architectures
- Experience providing direct support to JFHQ and Chief National Guard Bureau
- Knowledge of NG J6 transformation activities
- Experience planning, managing and executing daily tasks/operations
- Must clearly show proficiency in technical area of the contract (to be discuss during interview process)
- Active Secret clearance
- Ten years of IT experience; including four years directing a project of similar scope
- B.S or B.A Degree or four years of directly relevant experience may be substituted for degree
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V