|Title:||Cyber Security System Integration Team Lead|
Cyber Security System Integration Team Lead
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Cyber Security Systems Integration Team Lead. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for this position will be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
The Cyber Security System Integration Team Lead will support contract that oversees the design, construction, and delivery of the COLUMBIA Class.397T1 is NAVSEA's ship integration technical authority for systems engineering for COLUMBIA Class.
- Provides direct support to the Cybersecurity SIT Lead in efforts to complete the design and integration of various Submarine Systems.
- Provides technical expertise in cybersecurity engineering as it relates to design, deployment, integration, testing and implementation on/for Navy systems.
- Facilitates timely decisions in the review and adjudication of all design products and written correspondence by the appropriate NAVSEA technical stakeholders, Strategic Systems Programs (SSP), UK, NAVY Field Activities in accordance with Ship Specifications to meet commitment completion dates.
- Interfaces with stakeholders to generate letters and packages for official release.
- Establishes and manage Cybersecurity commitments. Track and report status of commitments. Attends weekly commitment meetings and other applicable meetings required to support Cybersecurity SIT Lead
- Other duties as assigned.
- Active Secret security clearance
- Ability to understand and succinctly summarize, communicate, and document technical issues.
- Knowledge of NAVY shipboard and submarine systems, and DOD acquisition programs.
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity specs and standards such as DoDI 8500.01, DoDI 8510.01, NIST SP 800-53, SPAWAR IA TA Standards and NAVSEAINST 9400.2-M.
- The ability to use a variety of software products (e.g. MS Office, MS Outlook) and information systems (e.g. CDMS, CITIS, SWSNET, TeamCenter).
- Familiarity with Navy and/or Industry Standard Cybersecurity requirements.
- Must be a U.S. citizen to obtain and maintain a D.O.D. security clearance
- Travel required - 25%
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V