|Title:||Systems Engineer- User Entry Support|
|Location:||San Diego, California|
- Support the establishment of Government MUOS waveform maintenance capabilities as well as configuration management of MUOS Lab artifacts.
- Develop plans and procedures for MUOS interoperability testing of ported waveforms on Program of Record and Non Development Items terminals.
- Provide MUOS SME terminal integration support to POR and NDI terminal developers.
- Coordinate MUOS support with evaluation of waveform software and documentation.
- Develop plans and coordinate the integration of the MUOS waveform with host terminals.
- Support the administration of software security and IA assessment efforts.
- Participate in development contractor meetings to review waveform software security status and self-assessment findings, obtain self-assessment findings, perform analysis on their results and provide reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant engineering field from an accredited college or university;
- At least two (2) years of related experience in Satellite Communications.
About SBG Technology Solutions:
Founded in 2004, SBG has emerged over the past decade as one of the premiere small government contractors in the nation. SBG provides information technology, training and consulting services to federal government and commercial clients including the Departments of Defense, Homeland Security and Veterans Affairs, Navy, and Army National Guard. SBG is growing continuously, solidifying our reputation as an innovative and reliable partner and excellent place to work and grow a career. SBG’s benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance, industry-leading 401(k) options, 25 days of paid time off per year, schedule flexibility, and telework opportunities.
Location: San Diego, California
Travel: As required
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Required Clearance: Secret Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: Yes
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.