SBG Technology Solutions seeks a System Administrator to provide support for an innovative project with the Federal Voting Assistance Program.
- Day-to-day administration of an electronic transmission system
- Receive, handle and track customer requests.
- Manually distribute materials to end recipients.
- Work with a technical writer to develop a system administrator’s guide outlining the process and steps required to operate the system.
- Work with the project manager to meet all reporting requirements.
- 3+ years of experience as a system administrator.
- Previous experience in a role requiring customer service or Tier I help desk support
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines.
- Team player with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
Founded in 2004, SBG has emerged over the past decade as one of the premiere small government contractors in the nation. SBG provides information technology, training and consulting services to federal government and commercial clients including the Departments of Defense, Homeland Security and Veterans Affairs, Navy, and Army National Guard. SBG is growing continuously, solidifying our reputation as an innovative and reliable partner and excellent place to work and grow a career. SBG’s benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance, industry-leading 401(k) options, 25 days of paid time off per year, schedule flexibility, and telework opportunities.
Location: Alexandria, Va.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Required Clearance: Secret Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: No