|Title:||FMS Program Analyst - Lead|
Lead FMS Program Analyst
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come and join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Program Analyst. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the FMS Program Analyst position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, and has the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment and is someone who has a positive, energetic attitude. This position is located in Washington, DC.
The Program Analyst will support Program Executive Office Integrated Warfare Systems International Programs and Foreign Military Sales (FMS). This position requires up to 25% travel, to include domestic and international travel
- Supports program requirements, program schedules and performs other related tasks in support of FMS pre-case, case execution, reconciliation and case closure activities.
- Supports the FMS lifecycle from pre-Letter of Request (LOR) requirements definition, Pricing and Availability (P&A), Letter of Offer and Acceptance (LOA) development and implementation, through delivery of hardware and/or services to the FMS Purchaser.
- Develops and updates Task Planning Sheets (TPS) for future Fiscal Year (FY) planning, in addition, to support for cost model development and out-year financial spend plans for case execution.
- Works with the DoD, Participating Acquisition Resource Managers (PARMs), field activities, Integrated Product Teams, Technical Teams, and various vendors to develop, identify, locate, support, acquire, and manage country-specific requirements.
- Assists the client with meeting attendance/support, presentation development/support, publication support, correspondence, action item tracking/closure, and weekly reporting in support of Foreign Military Sales (FMS) programs.
- Assists in planning, preparing for and supporting international Program Management Reviews, Security Assistance/Cooperation Management Reviews, and other various meetings in support of the client
- Tracks and monitors program metrics to identify areas for improvements and implements process improvements accordingly
- Develops and executes program management and acquisition management strategies
- Coordinates contract deliverables to include but not limited to, monthly reports, Milestone Reviews, Quarterly Program Reviews, and training events.
- Provides strategic analysis in accordance with Department of Defense (DoD) program requirements management and acquisition oversight policies and strategies
- Serves as technical advisor and providing weekly program and project status updates and recommendations regarding program cost, schedule, and performance while identifying issues and providing recommendations
- Prepares briefs, outlines, draft reports, publications, and documentation to support Flag level technical and financial meetings
- Drafts white papers, concept papers, Memorandum of Agreements (MOA), Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) impact statements, technical reports, meeting summaries, or other material that documents meetings
- Plans and facilitates meetings, working groups, and attends meetings as requested by the Program Manager
- Plans and manages executive travel to included developing detailed agendas and itineraries
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Electrical Engineering Systems Engineering, Software Engineering or a related discipline
- 8-9 years of experience supporting DoD acquisition programs and processes
- Active Secret security clearance
- Thorough knowledge of Security Cooperation and Security Assistance programs as outlined in the Security Assistance Management Manual (SAMM), Knowledge of FMS tools (Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS), Management Information System for International Logistics (MISIL), Security Cooperation Information Portal (SCIP), Defense Integrated Financial System (DIFS) and processes (case development, LOR, P&A, LOA, Amendments, Modifications), and advanced attention to detail
- Experience drafting white papers, concept papers, Memorandum of Agreements (MOA), Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) impact statements, technical reports, meeting summaries, or other material that documents meetings is required.
- Experience planning and facilitating meetings, working groups, and attends meetings as requested by the Program Manager is required
- Thorough knowledge of FMS lifecycle from pre-Letter of Request (LOR) requirements definition, Pricing and Availability (P&A), Letter of Offer and Acceptance (LOA) development and implementation, through delivery of hardware and/or services to the FMS Purchaser.
- Must be able to travel 25%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience is with the analysis, organization, planning, and administration of various day-to-day activities, provisioning; spares; maintenance and/or repair operations
- Experience directly supporting a DoD Program Office preferred
- Case Management Excellence Certification is a plus
- Can multi-task, learn quickly, and be team oriented
- Proficiency in entire Microsoft Office Suite, to include MS Project and SharePoint
- Significant financial knowledge is desired
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V