|Title:||Administrative Support Assistant TS/SCI|
Administrative Support Assistant
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing! We are a service-disabled veteran-owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training. We are looking for results-oriented Administrative Support Assistants at the entry, intermediate and senior levels of experience. These positions will support a joint government organization meeting the needs of the Intelligence Community. The positions require an active Top Secret/SCI clearance. The ideal candidates for these positions will be hard-working individuals who excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment and have a positive energetic attitude. These are contingent hire positions located in/near Chantilly, VA.
- Provides administrative support to the Government leads/program managers for assigned actions, to include but not limited to managing their calendars, schedules, and travel.
- Coordinates a variety of complex executive meetings and conferences including travel to conferences and meetings, as required.
- Supports, manages, and monitors incoming and outgoing electronic and physical communications on behalf of the Director, Office Directors, and staff.
- Place,s answers, screens, directs and refers telephone calls to the appropriate personnel, and follow up on all messages to ensure adequate resolution of issues or concerns.
- Creates presentation materials for various audiences and be responsible for associated documentation (e.g. Meeting Minutes).
- Prepares VIP visits by initiating or passing any needed security clearances through the Visitor Request system. Submit badging system requests and escort visitors as needed.
- Makes travel arrangements and process travel accountings to include passport and visa requests; making and submitting plane, hotel, and/or car reservations; completing or giving guidance on travel accountings; sending clearance requests for travel certifications as required.
Required Experience and Education:
- U.S. citizen with an active DoD Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance.
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED).
- Entry level position requires 1-4 years administrative support experience.
- Intermediate level position requires a minimum of 5 years administrative support experience.
- Senior level position requires a minimum of 10 years administrative support experience.
- Experience supporting the National Reconnaissance Office or other government agencies is desired but not required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V