SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Program Analyst. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the mid-level Program Analyst position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, has the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
This individual will be responsible for providing Foreign Military Sales (FMS) acquisition support to the PEO IWS 4.0 Australian AEGIS Case Manager performing complex technical, logistical, and financial functions.
- Contributes subject matter expertise and assists with the full FMS lifecycle to include program analysis, financial management support, Letter of Request (LOR)/Letter of Acceptance (LOA), case development and implementation, case execution, and case closure as required
- Mandatory recent experience working with FMS management systems, including the Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS) and other online databases and reporting systems
- Supports the IWS 4.0 Australian AEGIS Case Manager in all aspects of FMS case development, case management, and case reconciliation and closure
- Assists the IWS 4.0 Australian AEGIS Case Manager in the planning, preparation, and support for country-specific Program Management Reviews and other various meetings in support of client.
- Develops FMS Letters of Offer and Acceptance (LOAs), Price and Availability (P&A), modifications, and amendments
- Works with the DoD, field activities, and various vendors to develop, identify, locate, price, support, acquire, and manage country-specific requirements
- Develops transportation plans, schedules, and shipping data, and tracks shipments to the end-user
- Supports Navy and national policy for the export of U.S. articles and services to foreign Allies
Preferred Experience and Education:
- Demonstrated significant FMS experience working with complex Navy programs with emphasis on the AEGIS Combat System and associated elements
- Experience working with senior military staffs and thorough understanding of the US Navy acquisition structure, Naval Sea Systems Command, PEO organizations, the Navy International Program Office, and OSD AT&L
- Demonstrated experience with DoD acquisition programs and processes
- Knowledge of Security Cooperation and Security Assistance programs as outlined in the Security Assistance Management Manual (SAMM), FMS policies and practices
- Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a program
- Experience working with the Standard Accounting and Reporting System (STARS), Management Information
- FMS Case Management Excellence certification
- System for International Logistics (MISIL), Security Cooperation Information (SCIP), and Defense Integrated Financial System (DIFS)
- An active Secret security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline
- Minimum five years of relevant experience is with the analysis, organization, planning and administration of various day-to-day activities, provisioning; spares; maintenance and/or repair activities
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V