|Title:||Communications Specialist and Designer|
- Prepare and deliver communications and marketing products, including fact sheets, infographics, presentations and visual aids, interactive PDFs, and web elements.
- Conceptualize complex information and present in a clear and easily understandable design for official government documents, leadership presentations and briefs, printed marketing and communications materials, and websites.
- Support program communications and outreach campaigns, including writing content for fact sheets, presentations, progress reports, and guidance documents (written, audio-visual, and electronic materials).
- Management of websites including layout changes and updates, uploading material, and facilitating questions and comments.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communications, or related field.
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience required.
- Proficient in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS, experience with Wordpress or website content management system, experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience developing and designing presentations, infographics, printed and online media, and web pages.
- Experience with project management, data collection, and coordinating and communicating with a multitude of stakeholders.
About SBG Technology Solutions:
Founded in 2004, SBG has emerged over the past decade as one of the premiere small government contractors in the nation. SBG provides information technology, training and consulting services to federal government and commercial clients including the Departments of Defense, Homeland Security and Veterans Affairs, Navy, and Army National Guard. SBG is growing continuously, solidifying our reputation as an innovative and reliable partner and excellent place to work and grow a career. SBG’s benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance, industry-leading 401(k) options, 25 days of paid time off per year, schedule flexibility, and telework opportunities.
Location: Washington, DC
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Required Clearance: VA
Potential for Teleworking: Yes
SBG Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of SBG Technology Solutions to afford equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability or veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.