|Title:||Junior Contract Specialist|
|Location:||San Diego, CA|
- Possess specialized experience in performing the following tasks with significant oversight/supervision:
- Assist developing contract documents, to include Request for Proposals, Statements of Work, Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRL), Contract Line Item Numbers (CLIN), DD-254’s, Acquisition Plans, Source Selection Plans, Justifications & Approvals, and Determinations & Findings. Develop Contract Planning Conference Baselines and Acquisition Coordination Team briefings, and coordinate Industry Days.
- Assist managing existing contracts, to include preparation of Procurement Requests in Navy ERP, Modification Requests, Technical Direction Letters, and other Government deliverables.
- Able to obtain TS/SCI clearance when supporting TS/SCI programs/projects.
- Assist developing contract strategies to incentivize industry performance; conduct market research; acquisition planning; cost and price analysis, solicitation and selection of sources; and perform all phases of contract administration.
- Assist executing statutory and policy procurement-related requirements (FAR, DFARS, DoD 5000 series)
- BA/ BS degree from an accredited college or university.
- (Desired) One (1) or more years working with FAR/DFAR Contracts Management for DoD programs and major acquisition program contracts.